What you will do when you need to manage all your Image files according to what they shows/represent, I am not talking about you, what I also done in past, just select Image files one by one create folder for that kind of Image files and paste into that folder.
Now Using this application you just have to define from which PATH you want to work with your Image Files and that's done, and define possible categories for Image files and use your Num-pad keys from 0, 1, 2, 3, and so on....
That Image that you are watching right now, will automatically copied to your defined locations.
means if you hit 0 ( Image will automatically copied to your first defined location, ) and so on...
- Visually mange 10000 images within less than 10 min
- create a slide show from images
- View random Images from a defined location
- Very large images is also supported
- cross platform ( windows + portable/ linux /mac-OS)
- Build using python :: means you can edit and extend its functionality
- All Image file Types supported by Python PIL library will be supported.
- Ability to automatically find all image files from your defined PATH location.
- four modes for image management.
Be the first to post a review of Visual Image Viewer!