1) Calculate BMI, daily caloric intake, target heart rate, maximum and training poundage, and ideal proportions based upon joint measurements.
2) Record and recall measurements and progress using the Basic Information tab.
3) Create a custom exercise list using the Exercises tab.
4) Create custom foods list using the Foods tab.
Future Improvements (in the works):
* Ability to log workouts and diet entries.
* Standard lists of foods and exercises for the new file formats.
- Virtual Trainer 2015 Beta 6 is available in the downloads section.
- Allows you to add Exercises and Foods to a list.
- Calculates BMI
- Calculates calorie and nutrient totals for cutting and massing on a zig-zag diet
- Calculates ideal proportions based on joint measurements (using Steve Reeves as the model)
- Calculates theoretical 1 rep max based on your performance in any set of 20 or less reps.
- Calculates training ranges based on 3 types of strength goals.
- Calculates your maximum heart rate based on your age.
- Recall old measurements and settings using the Measurement Date field on the Basic Information tab.
Be the first to post a review of Virtual Trainer!