Currently, a program that will do basic calculations such as BMI, daily caloric intake, target heart rate, maximum and training poundage, and ideal proportions based upon joint measurements.
- Virtual Trainer 2015 Beta 1 is available in the downloads section. It performs the calculations similar to the old version, and has some save functionality on the Foods tab.
- Calculates BMI
- Calculates calorie and nutrient totals for cutting and massing on a zig-zag diet
- Calculates ideal proportions based on joint measurements (using Steve Reeves as the model)
- Calculates theoretical 1 rep max based on your performance in any set of 20 or less reps.
- Calculates training ranges based on 3 types of strength goals.
- Calculates your maximum heart rate based on your age.
Be the first to post a review of Virtual Trainer!