The goal of this software is to provide an easy way to set a complete new light show on stage up (for theater, live music, etc.), based on a unique videoprojector point of light emission.
- This is a set of PureData abstractions, and it is being branching to full C++
- You can project any kind of shape with a videoprojector, that acts as a light
- You can control each parameter of any shape with an external MIDI controller, such as the BCF or the Korg NanoKontrol
- You can even control multiple QuickTime .mov animations within the same flat videoprojector space
- You are able to control it with any kind of sequencer via OSC (TCP connection, UDP's coming)