VirtualGL redirects 3D commands from a Unix/Linux OpenGL application onto a server-side 3D graphics card and converts the rendered 3D images into a video stream with which remote clients can interact to view and control the 3D application in real time.
- "Workstation-like" levels of performance
- Eliminates 3D data size as a barrier to performance
- Enables 3D session mobility and collaboration (when used with TurboVNC)
- 50+ Megapixels/second on a 100 Megabit network
- Quad-buffered stereo support (certain restrictions apply)
- Can be used with Chromium to remotely display parallel rendering jobs
- Can be used with VirtualBox to remotely display Windows OpenGL apps
SL6.4,CentOS 6.5 works like a charm with Tesla cards, GT630!! thank you for the nice project!
Virtualgl works great.
thanks for this great software. it saves me so much time.
Surprisingly simple to get set up and going. Awesome stuff.