Provides optical character recognition (OCR) solutions for Vietnamese language.
- Java & .NET GUI frontends for Tesseract OCR engine
- Supports all languages provided by Tesseract
- Supports automatic download and installation of language packs
- PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP image formats
- Paste image from clipboard
- Selection box for Region of Interest (ROI)
- File drag-and-drop
- Bulk & batch operations
- Text replacement postprocessing
- Integrated scanning support
- Spellcheck with Hunspell
I am searching for it since a long time.But i didnt get any best solution for me. But recently i got a solution what i really need. That is VietOCR.Its a open source project.So I love it a lot. But i have also a big problem with it. That is when i tried to load the project with my visual studio 2010 (GUI.CS) it shows a message like this : To prevent possible data loss before loading the designer, the following errors must be resolved: The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes within it can be designed. The designer inspected the following classes in the file: GUI --- The base class 'VietOCR.NET.GUIWithRegistry' could not be loaded. Ensure the assembly has been referenced and that all projects have been built. I also tried old version too but problem is same. Can anyone pls tell me how to solve this problem ? I need this very very very much. Thanks in advanced.
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!
Cần tuyển lập trình viên cao cấp phát triển dịch vụ phần nhận dạng kí tự Việt, cung cấp thông tin cho người dùng trên nền mobile. Mức lương cạnh tranh so với các công ty phần mềm hàng đầu Việt Nam hiện nay. liên hệ: firstname.lastname@example.org