ViennaSHE is a modern semiconductor device simulator for 1D, 2D and 3D device simulation. It relies on deterministic solutions of the Boltzmann Transport Equation using Spherical Harmonics Expansions.
- Self-Consistent bipolar deterministic solver for the Boltzmann transport equation
- Support for lines, triangular, quadrilateral, tetrahedral and hexahedral meshes
- Drift-Diffusion solver provides initial guess for SHE
- Both standalone executable (XML file controlled) and use as simulator library
- Acoustic and optical phonon scattering, ionized impurity scattering, impact ionization, electron-electron-scattering
- Parabolic, non-parabolic, and fullband dispersion relations
- Adaptive variable-order expansions
- Parallel linear solver using ViennaCL
- Mesh import from Netgen and VTK, export to VTK
- Multi-Platform support
- ViennaSHE can be used as a C++ header-only library
Be the first to post a review of ViennaSHE!