ViennaGrid is a generic mesh handling library that provides the traversal of structured and unstructured grids in arbitrary spatial dimensions, in particular 1d, 2d and 3d. Quantities can be conveniently stored on mesh elements using ViennaData.
- High-level generic C++ code for structured and unstructured grid traversal (vertices-on-cell, edges-on-vertex, etc.)
- Convenient quantity storage and access on grid elements using ViennaData
- Separates topology of a grid element from the underlying geometric space (e.g. triangular hull meshes in a three-dimensional space)
- Lines, triangles, quadrilaterals, tetrahedra and hexahedra provided out of the box
- Allows to write code that works for arbitrary spatial dimensions
- Targets the requirements of Finite Element and Finite Volume methods
- Highly customizable internal storage scheme, which allows for highest performance and/or lowest memory footprint for the user's application
Be the first to post a review of ViennaGrid!