ViennaFVM is a finite volume solver for stationary partial differential equations. It primarily aims at diffusion and advection-diffusion equations and provides a high-level mathematical interface, where users can directly specify the mathematical form of the equations. The discretization is then derived automatically for the respective grid type in one, two, or three spatial dimensions. ViennaFVM is build on top of ViennaCL, ViennaGrid, and ViennaMath, promoting software reuse and keeping the code base small.
- High-level mathematical description
- Simulations in 1D, 2D, and 3D
- Automatic linearization (Picard iterations)
- Automatic stabilization of advection-diffusion equations
- Permissive MIT license
- Header-only for simple integration into existing projects
- Examples from microelectronics (transistor simulations)
Be the first to post a review of ViennaFVM!