Videography is the command-line cousin of the project, Coriander for cases where a GUI is not desired. It controls a IIDC-compliant (industrial/machine vision) camera via a IEEE1394 bus. Its primary function is to capture these images to disk.
- Supported for most DC1394 Features (except Mode 7)
- Example setup files for Sony, Point Grey Flea and Basler Scout Cameras
- Time-limited and/or frame-limited capture options
- Support for saving files across multiple subdirectories and mount points
- Example raw images captured by this program
Be the first to post a review of Videography!