You want to quickly encode your entire collection of videos to H.264 MKV or MP4?
You want to be able to transcode MKV to MP4 or MP4/M4V to MKV in 1 minute so that you don't spend hours converting?
Want to rotate video 180 or 90 degrees?
Want to extract audio from movie clip?
Want to convert various audio files to MP3?
Want to do it with just few clicks?
I wanted the same with my collection of videos. I had mixture of different files: avi, mp4, divx, flac. I converted them all to H.264/MP3 with few clicks.
Just select files and add them to the list with desired options and start conversion..
NEW: Drag&Drop support and option to rotate video.
This application is wrapper for FFmpeg tool and ffmpeg command is manually editable.
Tip: Windows will warn you about security. Scan and then click "Run anyway" to install.
AV could prevent setup (on XP). Disable shield and run setup.
- video conversion, primarily to H.264
- audio conversion, primarily to MP3 or AAC
- transcoding MKV to MP4 and MP4 to MKV - repacking H.264 container
- quickly create batch jobs for thousands of files
- select conversion options then drag multiple files of different format for uniform conversion
- extracting audio from video
- extracting video stream only
- advanced: you can enter any custom ffmpeg command for conversion job
- drag&drop support for adding files
- mux external SRT subtitle into the movie
- rotate video 180, 90 or -90 degrees
Be the first to post a review of VCT - Video Converter & Transcoder!