A Java-based video annotation / coding tool with graphical user interface.
- Save and load items to code the video with (timestamps automatically generated)
- Double click on codes/annotations and the video will jump to the right place in the video
- Click and item to select start time, click again to set end time of code or preset a plus/minus time (in seconds)
- Wildcard code to input free text or edit existing codes
- Compare multiple codings and create a consolidated set of codes
- Link multiple videos together to view multiple angles shot from different cameras at the same time
Built with VLCj and packaged to run on Windows and OSX without the need to install VLC. Distributed freely according to the terms of the GPL license.
Be the first to post a review of Vianto!