The open source virtualization software VirtualBox is lacking an option to run virtual machines as a Windows NT/XP/2003/W7/W8x service entity. VBoxVmService does the trick!
- Supports XP, 2003, VISTA, Win7, 2008, Win8, Win10
- Rewritten almost from scratch.
- Documentation was reworked.
- Config file VBoxVmService.ini was slimmed by several parameters.
- New interaction model with VmServiceControl!
- No more Batch files, no more lock files, no more tmp files.
- No more hardlinking during installation.
There are no 3 star reviews.