The open source virtualization software VirtualBox was lacking an option to run virtual machines as a Win NT/XP/2003/W7 service entity. VBoxVmService does the trick!
- Supports XP, 2003, VISTA, Win7, 2008, Win8
- Rewritten almost from scratch.
- Documentation was reworked.
- Config file VBoxVmService.ini was slimmed by several parameters.
- New interaction model with VmServiceControl!
- No more Batch files, no more lock files, no more tmp files.
- No more hardlinking during installation.
very good project, thanks!
Really nice project! Thanks for your job!
Works nicely! Gracias!
Take your VirtualBox VMs to the next level with this great tool. Easy to set up and works exactly as described. This tool adds a vital component to any good virtualisation solution - the ability to run the VM as a proper Windows service, including graceful shutdowns. Handles tricky operating systems like Windows Server 2008 R2 too.
vboxvmservice is small and works nicely
nise and easy to use. good job!