Vanda Engine is a free and open source development platform for Games and realtime interactive 3D on Windows. There are three modes in Vanda Engine: Prefab Mode, VScene Mode, and Play Mode. Prefabs are the building block of Vanda Engine. You create your prefabs in Prefab mode. In VScene mode, you insert one or multiple instances of these prefabs to build your level. Moreover, you can insert several built-in objects such as lights, sky, sounds, and waters in your VScenes. In both Prefab and VScene Modes, you can switch to Play Mode to play/test your scene.
We have published step by step tutorials about Vanda Engine, 3D tools, and COLLADA format:
Consider following us on Facebook to be informed about what we’re doing:
Check out our gallery to see how Vanda Engine is getting work done:
- Languages: Visual C++, MFC, Win32, OpenGL, GLSL, PhysX, OpenAL, Minizip, COLLADA DOM, Lua Scripting Language
- Importing Collada (dae) files
- Depth of Field, Cascaded Shadow Map, Bloom, Multisampling, Fog
- Normal Map, Gloss Map, Alpha Map, Parallax Map, DuDv Map
- Hardware occlusion culling, Level of detail (LOD),
- High quality water, 3D and ambient sounds, sky dome, point/directional/spot light
- Advanced physics collider generator
- For more information please visit http://vandaengine.com/features/
Be the first to post a review of Vanda Engine!