ZMSDR is a HF software defined radio receiver and transmitter project based on USB controled PIC18F and Si570.
- HF SDR radio receiver for 2.5MHz - 30MHz
- Simple low noise hardware design (schematic included)
- 192KHz baseband I/Q output for ADC or sound cards
- USB controlled Si570 local oscilator via PIC18F2550
- OS X control software source code and PIC18F2550 firmware included
- Upgradable width LCD display and control buttons via free pins on PIC18F2550
- NEW: I/Q modulator / transmitter schematic
Be the first to post a review of ZMSDR - HF Software Defined transceiver!