USBDM BDM Interface for Freescale Microcontrollers
USBDM is a debugger hardware interface for a range of Freescale microcontrollers.
It supports Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows and Linux.
More recently support for Coldfire and Kinetis with the Codesourcery Tool chain has been added. This includes GDB sprites providing target programming and GDB based debugging. Creating a complete open source development chain using Eclipse is also described.
A set of stand-alone programmer applications are provided. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
The software is available for Windows and Linux.
- Support for Codewarrior Legacy (HCS12, HCS08, Coldfire V1-4, DSC)
- Support for Codewarrior Eclipse (HCS08,RS08,Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis)
- Support for Coldfire Flasher (CFFlasher - CF V2-4)
- Support for CodeSourcery (Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis-ARM) (Win+Linux)
- Stand-alone programming tools for HCS12, HCS08, CFV1 & Kinetis (Win+Linux)
There are no 2 star reviews.