USBDM BDM Interface for Freescale Microcontrollers
USBDM consists of two components:
Hardware interfaces for various target devices
This includes interfaces ranging from very simple hardware to more complete and capable hardware.
Software to support these interfaces
Plugins to work with Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows
Plugins to extend the usabilty of Eclipse with USBDM and Codesourcery & ARM toolchains. This includes GDB sprites providing a complete open source development toolchain.
A set of stand-alone programmer applications. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
Where applicable, the software is available for Windows and Linux.
- Support for Codewarrior Legacy (HCS12, HCS08, Coldfire V1-4, DSC)
- Support for Codewarrior Eclipse (HCS08,RS08,Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis)
- Support for Coldfire Flasher (CFFlasher - CF V2-4)
- Support for CodeSourcery (Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis-ARM) (Win+Linux)
- Eclipse support for ARM and Codefire targets
- Stand-alone programming tools for HCS12, HCS08, CFV1 & Kinetis (Win+Linux)
There are no 1 star reviews.