USBDM BDM Interface for Freescale Microcontrollers
USBDM is a debugger hardware interface for a range of Freescale microcontrollers.
It supports Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows and Linux.
More recently support for Coldfire and Kinetis with the Codesourcery Tool chain has been added. This includes GDB sprites providing target programming and GDB based debugging. Creating a complete open source development chain using Eclipse is also described.
A set of stand-alone programmer applications are provided. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
The software is available for Windows and Linux.
- Support for Codewarrior Legacy (HCS12, HCS08, Coldfire V1-4, DSC)
- Support for Codewarrior Eclipse (HCS08,RS08,Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis)
- Support for Coldfire Flasher (CFFlasher - CF V2-4)
- Support for CodeSourcery (Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis-ARM) (Win+Linux)
- Stand-alone programming tools for HCS12, HCS08, CFV1 & Kinetis (Win+Linux)
Usbdm works excellent.
Usbdm works perfectly.
Great integration with Windows. Makes my work flow really easy.
i want help, i have a BDM but this only works with win 32 bit, but i want a driver for 64 bit, other thing is this not works with AMD procesors y try to install a WINUSB lib but doesnt work, i need because i only have this to program freescale micros and i dont want buy other debugger, thanks if you help me.