Efficient Client-Server Backup system for Linux and Windows. A client for Windows lets you backup open files and complete partition images. Backups are stored to disks in a efficient way (deduplication) on either Windows or Linux servers.
- Incremental file and image backups
- Fast to setup and get running; easy configuration on clients and server via web interface
- Image backups only include used disk blocks
- Allows image and file backups while the system is in use
- File-level deduplicaton on the server side
- Linux based restore cd for restoring image backups
- E-Mail reporting
- Browse backups, view logs and current activities and analyse client storage usage and history in a easy to use web interface
There are no 1 star reviews.