Originally I wanted a program to swiftly browse through a number of photographs in order to choose one or more for a particular purpose and my ideal is still not a program to watch pictures, but rather a utility to select and treat image-files individually.
The name UpsSlideshow is inspired by my old nickname "Ups" (pronounced Oops and for much the same reason).
This C++/Qt source-code compiles and runs on Linux- and Windows-machines, provided, the Qt-development files (version 4.7+) are present on the same system.
To compile UpsSlideshow, execute the following 2 commands in the expanded program-folder:
For more details, see on my web-site: http://www.uplawski.eu/technology/upsslideshow
I accept donations. The money will help me renovate a farm-house and barn, install our domestic wet-park, acquire animals and more... Ask me. ;-)
- simple to simplistic interface (depending on the configuration)
- detailed documentation: www.uplawski.eu/technology/upsslideshow
- uses the Qt framework and runs on any platform which runs Qt-programs
- supports the same graphics formats as the Qt-framework
- lots of potential for an extended functionality (depending on your expressed needs) ... (well, express them already)
- will not cost you a dime, not now, not tomorrow.
- modify the code to your needs or have somebody do it for you. This is free software!
- created by a nice guy who tries to advance towards alimentary and energetic autonomy or the same final failure as the rest of our suicidal society.
Be the first to post a review of UpsSlideshow!