An Eclipse Plugin that Generates Unit Tests. Generates basic tests or Open POJO tests for simple objects and generates test stubs for complex objects. Helps developers test projects created without Unit tests or without Agile methodologies
- NOTE: VERSIONS 0.5.2-0.6.5 HAD INVALID MANIFESTS! VERSION 0.6.6 Works
- Allows users to select Java source files and generate Unit test skeletons
- Allows users to select Java packages and generate Unit test skeletons
- Creates JUnit 4 compatible unit tests
- The plugin will prompt you to select an output folder for the tests when first run. This must be a valid source folder in your project
- Added a Menu item to generate a sample Open POJO test (http://code.google.com/p/openpojo/)
- Will NOT add junit.jar or openpojo.jar to your classpath. You must do that manually.
Be the first to post a review of Unit Test Generation Plugin!