Unimozer intends to be a universal modelizer for Java™. It allows the user to draw UML diagrams and generates the relative Java™ code automatically and vice-versa.
- Allows the user to draw UML diagrams and generates the relativ Java™ code automatically.
- All changes to the Java™ code are transmitted immediately back to the UML diagram.
- Classes can be compiled and objects can be created.
- The user can interact with the created objects by calling any of their public methods.
- Methods can be automatically represented as NS-diagrams (using Structorizer).
Be the first to post a review of Unimozer!