Very Important: In the last stage when you proceed to install (after hard-disk configuration) you will found a checkbox that say "transfer personal files and configuration" this checkbox needs to be enabled, otherwise the distribution does not work properly.
Password for install : udn
August 2015 Version has a lot of fixes for lowlatency operation. (not like with kernel-rt but very good)
USB and DVD installation fixed.
for install from usb you need:
sudo fdisk -l (for know where is the usb stick, by example sdc)
sudo dd if=udn.iso of=/dev/sdc
for music creation:
sudo apt-get install wine-rt wineasio playonlinux
install your DAW in 64 bits from POL
from console of playonlinux:
wine64 regsvr32 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/wine/wineasio.dll
- Kernel Liquorix 3.19 with apparmor enabled
- KX studio PPA
- Cadence now is as default sound manager.
- Unity as Windows manager.
- Remastersys was replaced by Systemback
- VLC 2.16
- Show Desktop icon for plank
- Mbuntu GTK Theme
- Synapse indicator
- Unity Tweak Tool
- Kazam was replaced by Simplescreenrecorder with jack support as default
- QuiteRss as added as default Rss Reader.
- Recommend 1024 mb of ram
- Plank as dockbar.
- Libreoffice5 was replaced by WPS OFFICE
- Numix uTouch icons provided by Numix Team.
- New optimizations for lowlatency audio
- Nodejs added
- Rar added
When the system boots up that says what "Kernel not found" or something like that, the system does not boot, what should I do? Tried: udn-15.04-amd64-lqx-june-2015.iso and udn-15.04-amd64-lqx-may-2015.iso everywhere, the same error.
unidockynapse, easy to use