This is ubuntu custom homemade distro
Current iso 12.04.4-amd64-fixed has the timeout patch and theme installed.
After install you need do:
At Firstboot in login screen you will see black screen. you need move with up/down keys for see your installation user and select in session "UDN Desktop".
If you want classic mac window decoration theme go to System settings -> tweaks -> Windows decoration theme -> and choose ambiance.
For fix missing keys when update please do it:
If in a future you break your desktop you can recover it easily with: sudo tasksel and -> ubuntu desktop choice.
- Based in Ubuntu 12.04.4 packages up to date (31-03-2014)
- Plank as dockbar.
- Gala has Windows manager.
- Slingshot launcher
- Gpick and Shutter was removed.
- Remastersys for customize and share
- Sublime Text Editor 2
- VLC 2.08 with VLSub 9.11 (VLsub is a script that search movie subtitles)
- Minimize and restore icons for Plank.
- Adwaita cupertino with black menu and custom faience azur dark numix modded icons
- VirtualBox Repos
- Synapse indicator
- Ubutu Tweak Tool
- Elementary Stable ppa
- Y PPA manager
- Elementary Tweaks with switchboard replacement for gnome panel
- Kazam Screencaster
- Unity-2d-panel component
- Nautilus with SoluSos patches and Folder Colors
- Numix and Faenza Dark Modded theme
- Ubuntu one was removed
- Run with 512 mb Ram (recommended 1024 or more)
unidockynapse, easy to use
unidockynapse works great