If You want install, you need create partitions with disk utility tool and after it run the SystemBack program.
pasword is : 123123
For fix long wait on logout /restart /shutdown you need:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:skypce/unidockynapse-repositories
sudo apt-get install update;sudo apt-get install indicator-session;
If in a future you break your desktop you can recover it easily with: sudo tasksel and -> ubuntu desktop choice.
open a tty console as root (left ctrl+left alt + f1):
For non propietary video drivers you need
sgfxi -! 32;
sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-glx-lts-trusty xserver-xorg-lts-trusty
For install picpick with the Print hotkey working you need do after install:
1-go to files and download picpick.polapp
3-go to Plugins -> Playonlinux Vault - > restore - > and select picpick.polApp from De
- Kernel Lowlatency 3.11
- KX studio PPA
- Cadence now is as default sound manager.
- Gala as Windows manager.
- Slingscold was replaced by slingshot launcher (fix slow start issue)
- Remastersys was replaced by Systemback
- Sublime Text Editor 2
- VLC 2.08 with VLSub 9.11 (VLsub is a script that search movie subtitles)
- Minimize and restore icons for Plank.
- Adwaita cupertino with black menu and custom faience azur dark numix modded icons
- VirtualBox Repos
- Synapse indicator
- Ubutu Tweak Tool
- Elementary Stable ppa
- Y PPA manager
- Elementary Tweaks with switchboard replacement for gnome panel
- Kazam was replaced by Simplescreenrecorder with jack support as default
- Unity-2d-panel component
- Nautilus with SoluSos patches and Folder Colors
- Numix and Faenza Dark Modded theme
- QuiteRss as added as default Rss Reader.
- Run with 512 mb Ram (recommended 1024 or more)
- Plank as dockbar.
- Libreoffice was replaced by WPS Office (support for Office 2013 files)
unidockynapse, easy to use
unidockynapse works great