Welcome tu UDN, a Ubuntu based Linux distribution.
Very Important: In the last stage when you proceed to install (after hard-disk configuration) you will found a checkbox that say "transfer personal files and configuration" this checkbox needs to be enabled, otherwise the distribution does not work properly.
The install ISO works only in virtualmachine or burned in a DVD media.
Password for install : udn
likraise : You need burn the iso image in a dvd. Time ago i was tried to add to a usb pendrive but doesnt works correcty. So remember that the iso is for 64 bit architecture, may be you was tried from 32 bit
- Kernel Liquorix 4.02 with apparmor enabled
- KX studio PPA
- Cadence now is as default sound manager.(new icon)
- Unity as Windows manager.
- Remastersys was replaced by Systemback
- VLC 2.20 with VLSub (VLsub is a script that search movie subtitles)
- Show Desktop icon for plank
- Mbuntu GTK Theme
- Synapse indicator
- Unity Tweak Tool
- Elementary unstable app
- Kazam was replaced by Simplescreenrecorder with jack support as default
- QuiteRss as added as default Rss Reader.
- Recommend 1024 mb of ram
- Plank as dockbar.
- Libreoffice + WPS Office
- Firewall gufw install recommended
- Nessus penetration test passed with no critical issues
- Numix uTouch icons provided by Numix Team.
When the system boots up that says what "Kernel not found" or something like that, the system does not boot, what should I do? Tried: udn-15.04-amd64-lqx-june-2015.iso and udn-15.04-amd64-lqx-may-2015.iso everywhere, the same error.
unidockynapse, easy to use