uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Source code can be downloaded from http://www.unicenta.com/downloads
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Connect and Use existing Openbravo POS databases
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 15 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- API coming soon....
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
BAD A SOFTWARE BAR NONE SIR!!!!! Quick request... can you make the barcode scanning like how it was with Openbravo? You scan whatever code you want and the sale screen sees it. Here in the US There are still TONS of UPC-E and A codes running around and they will not change anytime soon, also it restricts the ability for us US users to scan products and creates confusion. Please update the barcodes to be whatever is scanned and no barcode type checking. like OpenBravo did.... "AS-IS" straight through and done
Nice to see this project being actively maintained again. Excellent for a single-station POS, documentation still needs work for explaining how to connect several POS stations to a central database, and how to set up an inventory-control terminal.
With a short learning curve, this piece of software meets if not surpasses all expectations for a point of sale solution. it was easy to install and use so we had it operational within 10 minutes. the surface boasts simple settings and interfaces for anyone to get it off the ground with in depth tools and resources for administrators and implementors. all in all, i love this software.
simply is the best
It is not Open Source the source code is nowhere in nothing place. Where is the source code from 2010 to today??? The web site say: "Direct download of uniCenta oPOS source code is temporarily suspended whilst we finish our new site." When? How many time that message was there? And the other option is "Register to download uniCenta oPOS source code" When I click to register, the site says "User registration is currently not allowed." So, where are the source code? lol