uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Source code can be downloaded from http://www.unicenta.com/downloads.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Supermarket sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 upwards - ideal for Pad type devices
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile POS / Pop-up type stores operations
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Connect and Use existing Openbravo POS databases
- Multiple Printers + Supports Kitchen Display monitors
- 30+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 13 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Web Services capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
I use uniCenta on Ubuntu for an Ice Cream Truck. This is the best after looking at numerous pos software, nothing compares. Great inventory control, also taxes included. I would recomend to everyone. This software will work in almost all situations.
Product is easy to use, and very customizable, Great product, Great support.
Amazing piece of software. Its perfect in a multi-pos, multi-store environment. Very active community, great support.
Runs well on Centos 6.4