uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Source code can be downloaded from http://www.unicenta.com/downloads
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Connect and Use existing Openbravo POS databases
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 15 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- API coming soon....
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Response to lagunaloire Sorry to disappoint - new site evolving... since 1 March 2014 230,000+ other people haven't been. Do you think I should make the big blue button that says "Request Download link" bigger? Jack Gerrard uniCenta
The best opensource POS
Perfectly suited for full customization, amazing work in progress. Most recommended :)
Teh best open-source POS in the world! Is Multi-store, and very useful.
Best Working POS Under Ubuntu!