uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving version of Openbravo POS project
uniCenta oPOS is a branch of Openbravo POS point-of-sale and is capable of running on displays from 800x600 upwards. Most known Openbravo POS bugs have been fixed and enhancements to hardware options, additional reporting and localization.
Source code can be downloaded from www.unicenta.com
Able to run single terminal or multi-location, multi-terminal on a range of proven commercial grade databases such as MySQL, HSQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Retail and Restaurant sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Other
- 800x600 screen resolution upwards - ideal for Pad type devices
- Customizable Screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Mobile POS / Mobile Point Of Sale
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Locations
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases
- Connect and Use existing Openbravo POS databases
- Multiple Printers + Supports Kitchen Display monitors
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Payment Gateways
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- User Power Scripting language
- Multi-Language - English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Web Services
- User and Role i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
Unicentaopos works perfectly.
Totally Awesome! Support is wonderful! It does everything we want it to do!
Fairly steep learning curve and a bit thin on documentation but when you get into it a very good system. Can be customised extensively even without tackling the source code.
Installer does not run on latest version of OS X (10.3.8) Fails to detect Java Runtime Environment. Verified that current, working JRE is v 1.7, but installer does not detect properly. Cannot install software on latest OS X.
The best PoS software. Stable and Reliable. Good UI. Reporting good and customisable. Active Community supoort
very good project, thanks!