UniCC is a target programming language-independent LALR(1) Parser Generator. Its design-goal is to serve as an all-round design and build tool for any parsing-related issue, including production-quality compiler construction.
- Powerful and inovative grammar definition language
- Build-in lexical analyzer generator
- Grammar prototyping features
- Virtual productions, anonymous nonterminals, semantically determined symbols
- Two parser construction modes allow the use of different algorithmic approaches relating the whitespace handling
- Target-language independent parser development
- Template-based program-module generator and XML-based parser description file generator
- Platform-independent (console-based)
- Standard LALR(1) conflict resolution
- Supporting the C programming language via the UniCC Standard C Parser Template, providing many useful features like integrated Syntax Tree Generator and Error Recovery
- More target language templates for Java and C++ are planned
Be the first to post a review of UniCC LALR(1) Parser Generator!