Umbraco provides a full-featured web content management system that is easy to use, simple to customize, and robust enough to run the largest sites. Umbraco is a free, open-source web cms built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. It is highly extensible using industry-standard languages and patterns such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, and C#. Umbraco is powerful and flexible whether you're a cutting-edge designer or a hard-core code junkie. Many choose Umbraco because it lets them build sites their way, develop custom features quickly, and perform ongoing site maintenance and updates with a simple and robust approach.
- Powerful, flexible, and easy to use with intuitive user interface
- Uses best-practice web standards like XHTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Built on the Microsoft.NET framework and takes advantage of latest advances
- Creating and editing is simple with tree-view of your site and info presented in the way you define
- Media library allows management of all types of media, including documents images, and videos
- Recycle bin for content and media allows easy recovery of deleted items
- Publish or unpublish content on specific date
- Full-preview of site before publishing
- Full versioning of content so you can safely revert to earlier version or save multiple author edits
- Full-control over your markup and never alters your templates
- Create and edit content directly from Microsoft Word and Microsoft Live
umbraco.mirror is small and works nicely
fast download and works, recommended.
great program umbraco.mirror, thanks.