UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
i installed in my computer but now I don´t remove this software,
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9. 0 Smartscreen Filter has classified Ultradefrag 6.0.0 as MALWARE! This didn't happen with prior versions.. What changed with this update????
This program writes lua~~.dll to System32 directory, which is annoying.
great job. Should be a standard
Good enough program (one of several that do the same thing about as well) -- the problem is with the function that checks for updates then takes you to the website where you have to try to find the right page to download the right version of the program.