Increase your system performance with this simple to use tool
UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
This program writes lua~~.dll to System32 directory, which is annoying.
great job. Should be a standard
Good enough program (one of several that do the same thing about as well) -- the problem is with the function that checks for updates then takes you to the website where you have to try to find the right page to download the right version of the program.
Good enough program (one of several that do the same thing about as well) -- the problem is with the function that checks for updates then takes you to the website where you have to try to find the right page to download the right version of the program. If the program is going to check for updates and finds an update available, clickig on the button should take you directly to the correct site and start the download of the correct updated version. Plenty of other programs handle updates cleanly and easily, there is no excuse for this kind of lazy and sloppy programming.
Could not uninstall; did not want the default C drive, but that's what the install program chose.
i installed in my computer but now I don´t remove this software,