ULS is a class library for creating lexical analyzer from language specification file. It's provided as C/C++/C# and Java (class) libraries with a few of tools on Linux/Windows platform.
- Can instantiate multiple objects for one language or other languages in one application
- Can tokenize the input file which encoded by UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32 as well as ASCII.
- Can store the tokens from many input files to a uls-file(*.uls), which can be replayed and
- Can be used as a replacement of 'lex/flex' for token-provider to yacc/bison parser.
- As ULS manipulates real or integer numbers having arbitrary number of digits.
- Can map the tokens that you define to any number of all range of 32-integer,
Be the first to post a review of ULS!