ULS is an object factory for lexical analysis supporting UTF-8. It's provided as C/C++ libraries with a few of tools on Linux/Windows platform.
- ULS is an generator of lexical analyzers for compiler construction supporting utf8 input.
- Can tokenize multiple of files or (literal) strings on input stack in nest fashion.
- Can stream the sequence of processed tokens to another file as binary format.
- Can be a replacement of 'flex' as a token provider to yacc/bison parser. Its lexical configuration is read from the file('*.ulc).
- manipulates real or integer numbers having arbitrary number of digits.
- provides with a unique (varargs-style) logging framework, which is also used for general purposes. It enables the users to have their own formatted *-printf by adding or overriding its conversion specifications.
Be the first to post a review of ULS!