RSS Reader is now a genuine aggregator of feeds and podcast for Firefox. You can enter the url of the RSS feeds to which you want to stay updated and save the same url in the application. You can revisit the feeds whenever you want using the input select statement that contains the list of all the url you entered in the first instance in the input located at the top. Finally, save your favorite feeds in html or pdf format to your computer.
Release 2.2 - I added the Text to Speech function
For manual installation of firefox extensions follow this tutorial
- Get Your favourite urls feeds
- Print feeds result pdf
- Save your feeds in html
- Backup and upload urls
- Hide date and description
- Set max number feeds that you want to see
- You can add an unlimited number of urls rss
- You can preview all the news without leaving the browser Firefox
- You can activate the sidebar with the simple combination CTRL-9
- Share yours latest feeds via email
- Show/Hide Podcast
- Text to Speech
Be the first to post a review of RSS Reader HTML5 for Firefox!