UFFS: Ultra-low-cost Flash File System, designed for NAND flash working in embedded system. UFFS typically consumes less then 200K ram for 1Gb(page 512)/4Gb(page 2K) NAND flash. It supports direct flash interface, works with or without OS.
- Bad block tolerant and dynamic wear leveling
- Support large page size up to 4K bytes
- No partial page programing required
- Grouped page buffers
- Constant memory consumption, support static memory allocation
- Support multiple partitions
- Support hardware ECC/RS-ECC, support SLC/MLC NAND
- POSIX like file system APIs
- Fully emulated on PC
There are no 4 star reviews.