Report inappropriate content
A .NET/Mono library that provides frequently used dialogs and GUI components. All dialogs are provided in two layers, an abstract description layer and a toolkit-specific GUI layer.
The Two-Layered GUI Toolkit Web Site
- For every dialog, a widget set-independent settings class is provided.
- Implementations for various widget sets, currently Gtk#, WPF and Windows Forms, display the dialogs based on the settings object.
- All texts (labels, captions etc.) are configurable and thus, localizable.
- Mostly CLS compliant assemblies for all CLI-compatible platforms and languages
- Provides or wraps message boxes, input boxes, progress dialogs and file/directory selectors
- Includes a wizard framework that greatly simplifies building typesafe wizard GUIs
Additional Project Details