This is a twitch.tv chat bot, based on LoyaltyBot, that rewards users for the amount of time they spend watching your stream.
If your bot account is newer than July 22nd and you keep getting errors trying to log in with ModBot, try following these steps:
1) Go to http://www.twitch.tv and log out of your main account and in to your bot account.
2) Go to this website: https://www.nightdev.com/hosted/tmipassword.html
3) When it prompts you to, hit the Authorize button.
4) It will generate a string that looks something like "oauth:1v2k3h019x0c1cn1nd01923b10dnalodnas9d1". Copy it.
5) Paste what you copied into the password field in ModBot, and hit start.
If you have any trouble getting this to work, come to my twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/keirathi) and I'll try to help you out.
- Currency handed out every X minutes while the stream is online.
- SQLite database structure, allowing complete portability of your database
- Raffle System: Chat users buy tickets into a raffle you open using their currency
- Betting System: Open a pool, and users can put bets on each option, with payouts proportional to the bet.
- Auction System: Open an auction, and users bid to see who wants to win the most!
- Custom Commands: Add custom commands that the bot will reply to in chat (Example !ts could be a command to paste your teamspeak info).
- User Levels: Ability to change people user levels so they have access to different bot commands.
How do I add modbot on an iPad?