Open Source Enterprise Wiki and Web Application PlatformRead More
Enterprise collaboration platform with over 400 extensions. Users without programming skills can create web applications. 50,000 small businesses, many Fortune 500 companies, and millions of people use TWiki, with installations of 100,000s of pages. Visit http://twiki.org/ for the open source TWiki.
The TWiki community is focusing on building the best collaboration platform for the workplace. We invite you to GET INVOLVED! More at http://bit.ly/twGetInv.
- Edit pages with WYSIWYG editor or raw wiki editor
- Simultaneous editing with conflict resolution
- Embed images and other objects (videos, Twitter feeds, etc)
- User profile pages with image uploads
- Multiple workspaces (one per team or project)
- Flexible authentication, including LDAP, AD, OpenID
- Fine grained access control
- Document management
- Dynamic content with macros, variables, embedded search
- Application platform: Use TWiki markup to build workflow applicationss with forms, tables & SQL queries
- Flexible search
- Everything under version control, including meta data such as access control settings
- Page watch feature & e-mail notifications
- Security: Optional SSL, access control, XSRF protection, responsive community
- Stylish skin with corporate look
- Web based administration for users, groups and workspaces
- Extensive statistics
- Backup & restore; easy upgrade
- Load balanced setup possible (deployed at sites with up to 1M+ pages, 20K+ users)
- Installation: Native install on many OSes; VMware appliance
- Over 400 extension: Action tracking, barcode generation, blogging, calendaring, charting, conditional text, database access, Extreme Programming tracking, global search & replace, image gallery, LaTeX support, mail into wiki pages, page hierarchy, slideshow presentations, spreadsheet calculations, table editor, tagging, word alias support, XML and XSL transformations, and more.
- Integration with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc possible
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
This is a very flexible upscalable collaboration platform. Been using it since 2007 from 2 locations in Europe and been through various upgrade cycles. The platform has been improving with every version.
Good well thought out software with continuing development of innovative features.
twiki works great