Provides high level bindings to Windows APIs from the Tcl scripting language.
- High level scripting API
- System and operating system interfaces
- Account management and access control
- Desktop, clipboard and window management
- Support for writing and managing Windows services
- COM client support including WMI and Windows Installer
- User input emulation and hot keys
- Process and thread management
- File system monitoring
- Network management
- Windows event log access
- System performance data
- Windows shell and taskbar
- Console functions
- Named pipes
- Disks and file shares
- Many other components
twapi is easy to use and documentation is good. Are there plans to add support for the ReadConsoleInput function? I didn't see that one listed and I'd like to be able to read enhanced keys like the up, down, left, and right arrow keys, page up, page down, etc.
Forum didnt work... Can someone show an example formatting for a raw call to twapi::DecryptMessage and EncryptMessage? Thanks
A wonderful array of capabilities is provided by this package. I have barely scratched the surface with the COM interface and accessing network shares. Support is also great. Ashok is clearly passionate and interested in maintaining an excellent product!
small and efficient and gets the job done.
twapi, easy to use