"Tux, of Math Command" is a math drill game starring Tux, the Linux Penguin. Lessons are included from simple number typing through addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of positive and negative numbers. It is intended for kids ~4-10.
- Fun arcade-style math game
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, negatives, and more!
- NEW - multiplayer LAN competition
- Factoroids - learn factoring while blasting rocks floating in space!
- Translations to over 40 languages
- Available for Windows, Mac OS-X, and Linux/Unix
- Complete source code under GPLv3+
It saves my time. highly recommended
very good project, thanks!
Awesome! recommend it!
Love that its free
Good and useful software
Fun, interesting, and educational. I really thank you for this game.