"Tux, of Math Command" is a math drill game starring Tux, the Linux Penguin. Lessons are included from simple number typing through addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of positive and negative numbers. It is intended for kids ~4-10.
- Fun arcade-style math game
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, negatives, and more!
- NEW - multiplayer LAN competition
- Factoroids - learn factoring while blasting rocks floating in space!
- Translations to over 40 languages
- Available for Windows, Mac OS-X, and Linux/Unix
- Complete source code under GPLv3+
Thanks for good program!
This is a very good app for people of all ages, personally, I just finished an Algebra III and Trigonometry level class, and this is still very helpful for me, to get faster at doing the basic algebra ( two step equations) and a few higher multiplications... 12-15's. (and a couple additions I've always had trouble with.)
Thanks very good project! +
It saves my time. highly recommended
very good project, thanks!