Turtle is a C++ mock object library based on Boost with a focus on usability, simplicity and flexibility.
- simple and compact syntax
- easy customization of constraints
- informative and customizable logs
- optional but full integration with Boost.Test
- automatic verification of mock objects upon destruction
- ANSI/ISO C++03 compatible
Very Good. Saves writing a lot of boiler-plate code. Unfortunately does not compile out-of-the box with Solaris Compiler.
Using the library in 2 of my projects. Thank you for great work.
Great stuff here. I really like working with this little thing. Thank you very much.
This allows me to develop in a BDD fashion. It's the bit that missing from the boost testing tools. Brilliant, thankyou!