Web-GUI and user-extensible command library for managing applications and services remotely.
The primary goal is to create a system that can manage:
- LXC Containers
- Libvirt virtual networks
- OpenVPN networks
- Reverse proxies for IPv4
- IPv6 networking
- Web-Hosting applications
- Content Management System's
- Simple configuration commands and routines
The end game is an administrator tool that can manage even a complex cloud-computing-like system as a hybrid virtual and real server farm.
Turm can run from any LAMP system, (Linux Apache MySql PHP), and control any SSH-accessible client. Unix/Linux, Os X, and possibly even Windows via freeSSHd.
- User/Project Tree model
- Realtime operations over SSH on the remote systems.
- MySQL based PHP generated jQuery, jqGrid frontend.
- Modular, extensible design.
Be the first to post a review of Turm!