The TM Simulator is a Java/JavaFX Application which provides a graphical user interface to configure and simulate Turing Machines. This is a student project from the technical university of Vienna, to support presentations of Turing Machines.
- graphical Simulation
- automated non-graphical Simulation
- graphical Configuration
- simulates deterministic and non-deterministic Turing Machines
- validates the inputed Turing Machine
- supports the simulation of a finite automate
- checks for the pushdown criteria
- platform independent
- runs also inside a browser
Be the first to post a review of TM Simulator!