Report historical and statistical running time of system and other components, keeping it between reboots. Like uptime command but with more interesting output.
NOTE: Tuptime was completely rewriten in python and now its available in https://github.com/rfrail3/tuptime
- Tuptime count:
- * System starts.
- * Total uptime that the system is active.
- * Total uptime of other components.
- * Medium uptime for the system.
- * Actual uptime for the system.
- * Historically time of removed components.
There are no 3 star reviews.