With this application you can download all images from a Tumblr page.
Please, check discussion for bugs and feedback.
- Download images from all pages or specified
- Filter images by size (1280,500,400,250,100, 75sq) and/or tag
- Skip / Overwrite / Add Date.Time options if file already exists
- Option for check if file exists in folder with other name
- Maintain the original name or rename if you want
- Download avatars or not (at advanced options panel)
Love the tool, there are just a couple of annoyances which have more to do with Tumblr and users than with the tool. Ideally, it would either create an 'editable' DB of files such that it would accelerate the downloading and allow for targeting specific files to not be synced. Or, a simple script/tool would allow for setting an unwanted file to be set to zero bytes but keep the file name to allow the tool to automagically just skip that file.
very good, simple to use
I love it. Although, it could use a GIF option. I'd love to see that. :) *Update: Never mind. I just noticed it downloading gifs. Awesome. :D
Succeeded where TumblOne failed. Awesome! Suits my needs, although It could use a bit more of features, like: - unique folders for every blog - a list/database of already crawled blogs for easier updating (like in tumbleone) Still, this is an awesome app overall.
Works just like said, and as long as Tumblr stays as such an "mess" when it comes to archiving images from there, hopefully this tool is being kept updated thus functional. Thank you again for this tool: It's a really useful time time-saver!