With this application you can download all images from a Tumblr page.
Please, check discussion for bugs and feedback.
- Download images from all pages or specified
- Filter images by size (1280,500,400,250,100, 75sq) and/or tag
- Skip / Overwrite / Add Date.Time options if file already exists
- Option for check if file exists in folder with other name
- Maintain the original name or rename if you want
- Download avatars or not (at advanced options panel)
I love it. Although, it could use a GIF option. I'd love to see that. :) *Update: Never mind. I just noticed it downloading gifs. Awesome. :D
Succeeded where TumblOne failed. Awesome! Suits my needs, although It could use a bit more of features, like: - unique folders for every blog - a list/database of already crawled blogs for easier updating (like in tumbleone) Still, this is an awesome app overall.
Works just like said, and as long as Tumblr stays as such an "mess" when it comes to archiving images from there, hopefully this tool is being kept updated thus functional. Thank you again for this tool: It's a really useful time time-saver!
excellent, have you considered adding functionality for the HTML5 mp4s?
Very nice. Is there a command line interface for this ?