A pre-configured MinGW focused on ease of use, integration, workflow and completeness. It's also portable and isolated OSS distro.
- The most complete build environment distro!
- mingw-w64 multilib, mingw32, gcc3.x (sjlj,dwarf2,seh)
- Dozen other preconfigured compilers and interpreters
- All popular SCM are ready to use
- A superset of MSYS 1.x in fully portable mode
- All Documentation toolchain (miktex included)
- All kind of build tools
- Graphics tools (imagemagick, graphviz, many converter)
- Visual C++ integration
- Dozens of supplementary GUI apps
- Dozens ready to use libraries for GCC
- All programming languages
- Server and network tools
- Most binaries are single exe
- Like a linux distro, many other kind of tasks are supported
The rsvg-convert.exe offered here made it into Wikipedia's Librsvg page. Seriously, I'm really tempted to check the other 99.99% of this project, because it might still permit to create a fresh Freeciv.exe for Windows 2000.