BIL++ is a set of standalone C++ packages for data processing in Bioinformatics (Graph mining, Bayesian networks, Genetic algorithm, Discretization, Gene expression data analysis, Hypothesis testing).
- Discretization methods (Equal frequency, Outliers detection with Normal Distribution)
- Gene expression data analysis (with GEO - Gene Expression Omnibus with "*.soft" extension, "*.csv" extension)
- Graph mining (DOT, Tulip)
- Genetic algorithm (with EO - Evolving Object library for Windows)
- Bayesian networks (with ProBT)
- Hypothesis testing (Multiple comparisons)
Be the first to post a review of BIL++!