My name is Jerry Bezencon, and I have written a GUI wizard based installer for Teamspeak 3 on Linux designed to make the install process of Teamspeak 3 on Linux easier for the user. A generic approach is taken with this installer to ensure it works across as many distros as possible e.g. Debian, Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, openSUSE, PCLinuxOS, Mandriva, FreeBSD, Gentoo etc. As featured on the Teamspeak Website - http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/tools/miscellaneous/Teamspeak-3-Linux-GUI-Installer.html
- Both 32 & 64bit installers are available.
- To launch the installer simply double click on 'Teamspeak_3-3.0.2-Linux-x86-Install' or 'Teamspeak_3-3.0.2-Linux-x86_64-Install'
- Make sure 'Teamspeak_3-3.0.2-Linux-x86-Install' or 'Teamspeak_3-3.0.2-Linux-x86_64-Install' is executable before you run the installer.
- The install location defaults to /home/yourname/Teamspeak-3
- A Desktop launcher is optional at the end of the install.
What else can be said.. It just works.. Does what it's supposed to in a Xubuntu 12.04 live CD session - without complaint, an it never says NO. Once you make it executable... (Permissions)
Easy to install and use.