"Train Signalling Simulation" (TS2) is a railway simulation game where you have to dispatch trains across an area and keep them on schedule.
- Real-time simulation of a train signalling control centre
- Multi-platform (MS Windows, MAC OS X, Linux and other UNIX variants)
- Simulations are file based and can be edited by users within the editor included in the software
- Everything can be changed through the editor, including scenery layout, allowed routes, timetables and train characteristics (speed, acceleration, braking, length, ...)
- Simulation scenes have no limitation in size or arrangement
Kind of funny, like a clone of SimSig Drain. But are the trains running CBTC? Seems like there aren't actually track circuits...